Top Flite Contender Gold Edition Holzbausatz
- CAD-Designed Parts and Interlocking Construction Allow the Contender to be Ready To Cover in 10-16 Hours, with Very Little Carving or Shaping.
- Comes with Lots of Premium-Quality Hardware, Including Rod-In-Tube
- Pushrods and Wire Tricycle Landing Gear.
- The Contender Flies Exceptionally Well with a .46 Engine, and the Included, Adjustable Mount Accepts Any Engine in the Recommended Range Up to a .61 size.
- Dual Aileron Servos Deliver Swift, Sure Input to the Plane’s Lightweight, Built-Up Control Surfaces, for Amazing Authority when Performing Precision Aerobatics.
- D-Tube Wing Goes Together as One-Piece for Fast, Easy Assembly, Without the Need for a Joiner or Center Joint.
- Unique, Center-Flap Option Allows Fliers to Make Short „Carrier“ Landings and Wing Tips in „Gull Wing“ Version.
- Concealed on the Bottom of the Fuselage, is a Handy Compartment that Provides Easy Access to the Fuel Tank and Radio Gear.
- Any Modeler with Intermediate Building Experience Can Enjoy This Kit.
- Detailed, Vacuum Formed Canopy
All Wood To Build The Kit, Full Size Rolled Plans, Photo Illustrated Instruction Manual w/Reference Plans, Clear Canopy, CA Hinges, Nylon Adjustable Engine Mount, Hardware Package, Decals.
Engine: .40-.61 2-stroke or .52-.70 4-stroke
Radio: (Without Flap) 4 Channel w/5 Standard Servos (With Flap) 5 Channel w/6 Standard Servos
Servo Extensions: Two-12″ or Three-12″ If Flap Is Used
Covering: Two 6 Foot Rolls
Misc. Items: Propeller, 2½“ Main Wheels, 8-10oz Fuel Tank, Foam Padding, Fuel Tubing, 2½“ Spinner, 2″ Height 1/6th Scale Pilot, Building and Field Equipment.
Wingspan: 53.3″ (1353mm)
Wing Area: 660 sq in (42.6 sq dm)
Wing Loading: 21-23oz/sq ft (64-70g/sq dm)
Weight: 6-6.5lbs (27210-2948g)
Length: 49.6″ (1261mm)
Airfoil: Fully-Symmetrical, Low-Wing
Center of Gravity: 3-3/16″ Back from the Leading Edge of Wing.
Control Throws Each Way: High Rate Low Rate
Elevator: (Up & Down) 5/16″ (7.9mm) 3/16″ (4.8mm)
Rudder: (Left & Right) 1″ (25.4mm) 5/8″ (15.9mm)
Flaps: (Down) 1-3/4″ (44mm)
Ailerons: (Up & Down) 5/8″ (15.9mm) 3/8″ (9.5mm)
(Aileron Rate Should Be Measured At The Inboard End Of The Aileron)