A Favorite with Scale Model Builders, the Cub is Now Available with the Great Planes Unique „Computer Design and Drawn“ Engineering, Resulting in Outstanding Scale Accuracy and Easy Kit Assembly.
- Nearly all balsa construction for easy finishing
- Includes all parts and instructions to build either the standard or aerobatic „clipped wing“ version
- Exact scale outline is taken from original Piper 3-view drawing
- Top quality Great Planes hardware
- Realistic „barndoor“ ailerons instead of strip ailerons found on most Cubs
- High quality shaped balsa leading edge, pre-notched for wing ribs
- Scale wing struts, landing gear fairings, dummy engines for both sides of the cowling, numerous decals as well as many „how-to“ tips for creating additional scale details
- SEMI-SYMMETRICAL AIRFOIL
- Detailed instruction booklet and plans
Engine: .40-.60 (2-stroke) and Pitts muffler or .48-.80 (4-stroke)
Radio: 4 Channel w/Four Servos
Covering: Two 6-Foot Rolls w/Matching Paint
Misc. Items: 3-3/8″ Main Wheels, 1¼“ Tailwheel, Wheel Collars, Fuel Tubing, 12oz Fuel Tank, Propeller, Foam Rubber, Flex cable, Building and Field Equipment.
Wingspan: 76.5″ (standard version) 61.5″ (clipped wing version)
Wing Area: 820 sq in (standard) 653 sq in (clipped wing)